how to play:
Teams are 5 v 5
The objective of the game is to move the ball down the field through a series of passes and score in the Volcano.
You cannot move when you have the ball except for a one- bounce dribble and pivoting, otherwise you must pass.
If you drop the ball it's a turnover.
- Each team has their own volcano. The volcanoes are set 90 feet apart from each other.
- Around Each Volcano are 9 foot circular Lava Zones. The floor is lava! No one is allowed in the Lava Zones.
- Shots from in front of the volcanoes are worth 1 point, and shots from behind the volcanoes are worth 3 points.
- VolcanoBall is a Non-Contact Sport. Players must remain an arms length distance away from all other players at all times.
- The game consists of four 10 minute quarters. The team with the highest score at the end wins!